DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING - WEEK 12&14

NAME:  FENG SHIWEN

I.D:  0374595

COURSE: Digital Photography and Imaging

GROUP:  4





Theme:  SELF-TITLED

Self-titled is an exploration project for the students to express their own individuality and reflect their personality into digital art self-expression. 

The main idea is to build up self-confidence and discover their interest. 


Part3. Execution and Post Production

Import your Final Poster to After Effects

Develop the composition techniques using Digital Photography & Graphic Design.



Lecture :










MAKING PROCESS:

The teacher chose the first poster for me to make animation, which was the first time for me to try to manipulate so many layers to make animation. Although it was a little difficult, I finished it completely in the end



FINAL POSTER : World in camera lens



"Life is like a colorful picture, everyone can use their own unique way to describe. It has its sunny days and its stormy moments; There is joy and joy, but also sadness and frustration. It is these different colors and experiences that make up our colorful life."


Part.4 SUBMISSION

Animate your composition in After Effects

Attach your video progress.


I made the final adjustments to the poster using only Photoshop, then imported Adobe After Effects to animate the poster, and used the song "Comfort Chain" as the soundtrack for the animation
Teacher suggested that I add some special effects to the picture, such as TV glitches or noise effects, etc., so I adjusted the animation









REFLECTION

Through the two-week production, I have completed all the homework and electronic portfolio of this semester. I like this course very much, which allows me to learn practical techniques and greatly improves my imagination and creativity. I will continue to learn the relevant knowledge of Digital Photography & Imaging, which will be of great help to my future development!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography / Task1 : Exercise & Project

Typography / Task 2 : Typographic Exploration & Communication

Typography / Task 3 - Type Design and Communication (Font Design)